The following is the schedule for the BSTA Annual Conference. Please check frequently we’ll be updating the agenda shortly. Please consider sponsoring the BSTA if your firm has not already done so. If you have any questions, please reach out to Margaret Burke at BSTABoard@gmail.com.
If your firm is Sponsoring the BSTA this year thank you! Please click the Sponsor registration button and contact us to review what events are included.
Wednesday May 17th 2017
4:30pm – Past Presidents Reception – Boston College Club – 100 Federal Street, Boston
- Invite Only – for more details contact Margaret Burke @ BSTABoard@gmail.com
- 2017 Thornton Legacy Award to be given to honoree John T. Curley, in appreciation for his outstanding charitable efforts within the Boston trading community.
Thursday May 18th 2017
7:30-9:00am – Morning Educational Event at the Boston College Club
- Educational Event with Jack Pollina, ITG “Implications of Unbundling Post MiFID II” Boston College Club, 100 Federal Street, Boston • Engage with Jack Pollina, global head of commission management services at ITG, as he shares his insights on the effects of MiFID II and what unbundling really means for US asset managers.
- No registration required
5:00-9:00pm Annual Conference Reception at Fenway Park
- Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck
- VIPs will be given a tour in front of and behind the famed Green Monster.
- We will accept payment at the event for unregistered guests
9:00pm – Haymakers for Hope
- Charity Boxing event where amateurs get in the ring and literally fight for a cure. To learn more: www.haymakersforhope.org
Friday May 19th 2017
3:00pm – 4:30pm – Codzilla Cruise or Boston Duck Boat Tour
- We reserved 18 slots for the Codzilla exciting Boat Cruise around Boston Harbor
- We reserved 35 slots for the infamous Boston Duck Boats for an educational and entertaining tour around Boston
- For more details contact Margaret Burke @ BSTABoard@gmail.com
Monday May 22nd 2017
1pm – BSTA Golf Tournament at Myopia Hunt Club, 435 Bay Road S. Hamilton, MA 01982
- Club opens at 10:30am with lunch at noon
- Tee off at 1pm. Awards ceremony to follow